- Hmong Culture: Hmong Center of Alaska, Inc. promote Hmong cultural heritage, teach Hmong language, preserve of Hmong aesthetical arts, cultural practices, and teach cultural performances, to educate the young generation in regard of unity, harmony, and how to become productive people in the community. It also inherits the enrich cultural heritage to the young Hmong and generation to come.
- Social Services: Hmong Center of Alaska, Inc. volunteer to serve the Hmong-Laos refugees who have language barriers regarding of translation, interpretation, and the basic need of social services. It is including in school conference, doctor office, courthouse issues, medical clinic appointments, and citizenship application.
- Citizenship Class: Hmong Center of Alaska, Inc. provides citizenship class to the Hmong-Laos refugees who need to become naturalization. This program is to help the people who has language barrier to understand to profile information regarding civic questions and citizenship test because HCA able to speak and translate those information into Hmong and Laos languages to help them for better understanding and know more about the testing information. This is could help them for better understanding and know more about the civic questions. This is to help them for readiness for their citizenship test.
- Elderly Program: Hmong Center of Alaska, Inc. is a special place to the Hmong elders for gathering, communicating, and sharing each other in the case that they have encountered of stress and depression. it’s also a place for them to meet and share in regard of their hardship and difficulties that resulted from their living situation or family condition. HCA will help them to reduce their problems and navigate them to other agencies that provide services to help them. This will make them happier because they could have the opportunity to meet their old mates, friends, people they ever known, and agencies that could assist them. HCA is a place for them to keep in touch and share their stories to each other for their longer live and happiness.
- Youth Program: Hmong Center of Alaska, Inc. provides prevention and intervention services to assist the youth in several aspects. for example; from high risk of school drop out, early pregnancy, gang involvement, and the usage of drugs and intoxicate substances. It’s also strengthen and educate the youths to avoid of the above issues, and refer them to the relative agencies that provide services to help them. in addition, HCA also educate the youths to become productive people through cultural heritage and cultural cultivation. HCA encourages the youths to engage in cultural heritage to study in regard of how to become a good person, how to manage of daily life management, unity, harmony among the community, and advocate the youths to continue their eduction in college for better employment opportunity.
- New Year Celebration: Hmong Center of Alaska, Inc. is the host that holds Hmong Alaska Traditional New Year Celebration for more than five thousand Hmong people in Anchorage for several years. It is an cultural and educational exhibition that displays Hmong aesthetic arts, promote of Hmong cultural heritage, and educate the young people in regard of harmony, unity, and how to be come a productive people in the community. In addition to provide several cultural performances that educate the people through its meaning and values. It is also a special occasion for many Hmong people from different places for gathering, getting to know with the diversities, sharing their knowledge, wellness, living, and love to each other. The most significant is to inherit of their enrich cultural heritage to diversities and Hmong descendant in generation to come.